How To Redo Your Room In Five Steps

I am constantly changing my room around, so here are some tips and tricks!

1. Get a new bedspread. It changes your room a lot...
2. Paint! Whether it is a dresser, bed, chair, or even a wall, it helps out!
3.Keep furniture limited. I have a bed, chair, desk, and a cubicle for my school and books. 
4. Get the trash can out! Anything that you won't or have not used in a week trasshhh or Good Will is a good option if it is useable.
5. For me, a cubicle is necessary. I got mine from Target, and i LOOOVEEE it. I put all my books and homework in it and it is extremely helpful.
6. Tip- Don't paint your room a color that you would not want in 5 years. I painted mine 4 white walls, and a grey wall with adhesive gold polka dots. So cute! 
7. Tip- choose theme colors- i chose gold, pale pink, grey, and white.  Spray paint things in your room like mason jars or a light switch for a little mix up.

hey there🔆

Comments

Most Loved Posts