Awesome Things That Happened This Week

So yes, I did have an incredible week and here ya go!
1. GRACE VANDERWAALS NEW SONG (and merch) CAME OUT!!!!πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
2. I did not cry during my speech at co-op.
4.Youth Group. It is reallly fun:) We sang, danced, and had small groups.(I love my small group leaders)
5. Contemporary. My teacher had a sore throat and did not lose her voice. Class obviously would had to been dissmissed. πŸ‘
7.On Saturday I spent the night at Parkers house and then on Sunday she spent the night at my houseπŸ‘…πŸ‘
8. AGT IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍

9. I hung my uke in my room and it is soo pretty!
Cons:
1. School. Enough said.
2. Soo much homework from co-op😿😿
3. Smack talk is not very fun to be toldπŸ™…


See you guys soon!!

Comments

Most Loved Posts