5 Awesome Books

I just went to the library about 2 days ago, and i'm book readin'  like no ones business. Here are some ones that look AMAZE!

1. A Patron Saint For Junior Bridesmaids - I'm almost done with it and it is soooo good. J, you haveeee to read this.

2. Revenge Of The Happy Campers- Its about triplets, and a series. How perfect!

3. Orphan Island- It looks realllyy good, and I just am soooo excited!

4. Stealing Starlight- I read a little bit then I got APSFJB so ya

5. Princess Diaries - Its so good, although there are a few reasons throughout the book that your like, " Oh, yes, thats the reason its a YA (young adult) book..." But it was really good.

I hope you liked this post! BTW I finished the Hunger Games yesterday and I about died it was sooo good.
Smores and hotdogs over the new deck firepit..

Comments

Most Loved Posts