Contemporary

I started contemporary yesterday! It was pretty fun. It is a combo of ballet, jaz, tap, african dance, and I think one more. I had quite a group.
1. Two twins who are like, 6 feet tall and have flaming red hair. I think they are like, 16 or 17
2. Two girls who go up to my waist and I thought for sure they were six. But my mom knows their mom and they are ten!!!!
3. A mexican dude.
4. Another girl named Mya who is used to non-parallel moves, which contemporary is all parallel.


Verrryy interesting mix. Although I do love it.

I've been shopping around for a junior bridesmaids dress and I found one that I LOVEEEE!!
Heres the Link. (BTW click the apple red color) Ahhhh... In love. Well, I still have to go to the store to find my size, but seriously, adore.
HBD Julianna!!!
A little photog from yours truly.

Comments

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts