Short Post, and Some Book & Song Suggestions

I have not posted in awhile, so here you go!

Books:
A Wrinkle In Time (Graphic Novel version) - Uhh, Madeline L'engle's or something like that.
Story Theives- I have absolutely, positively no clue. *Me thinking real hard* Okay, i'm in my room now. Let me see...... James Riley!
Rain Reign. You have no idea how excited I am for this. It is by Ann M. Martin.





Songs:
Be Our Guest- OMG, I have no idea why I love this song soo much, but hey, I do!👅
Real Love - Blanca👏
Arms- Hmm, whats her name again? Let me go check Spotify. Got it! Christina Peri 💚
So Much More Than This- GraceV DUHHHH💜💛💚💙
Stole The Show- Kygo 😎
Let Her Go- Jasmine Thompson
Sweet Creature - Harry Styles
New Soul - Yael Naim
I hung my uke! I lurveee it so.
Slay all Day.

Comments

Most Loved Posts