OMGEZERS!!!

I GOT A KITTEN! Well, for a month, but hey. You get what you get. His name is Simba (from the lion king) and is the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. He is about the size of my hand and is eating tons. If you are wondering where I got this chat mignon, I got him from BFFEALTE, (best friend for ever and like totally ever). She has five more that will be up for adoption in 4-5 weeks. SO precious!
He eats like a moose, and then sleeps and wakes up in the sweetest mood. He of course is sleeping right now. So I thought, "Mia, we have to do a blogpost" and yes. I'm always that random. In about an hour I leave to Colonial for pizza and its like the best pizza ever. Why do I say "like" so often? I've said it three times in this post so far. To put Simba asleep, heres my routine:
1. Feed one to two syringe(s) of kitty formula
2. Rock in a towel
3. Sing a song to him
4. Put on Classical music from Alexa

Its so weird how he likes to go to sleep, but i'll take it.

Heres a couple songs for today:
Zuchinni harvest:)
1. Cleopatra
2. Ophelia
3. Believer
4. Riptide
5. Budapest

Au, revoir!!^(looks up all the cat emojis there are)🐈🐱😸😹😺😻😼😽😾😿🙀

Comments

Most Loved Posts