YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Obviously i'm excited!! My DOUBLÉ IS MOVING BACK!! I hope for many sleepovers, late nights, secrets, photoshoots, baking, and  lots of catching up this summer. 💩💩  You've always been my twin that i never had. You taught me how to laugh instead of cry, to be myself, and how to show love. You've been patient when i'm not (😏😂 bless you child), and been my souś chef when i need ya. So excited to have my partener in crime back!!  Happy belated National BFF Day!! 💜💜
Aaannnd braver too. We kept seeing dolphins and you insisted we stayed but i made you leave😆

No matter how hard i try, you'll always be tanner.

Haha its the thought that counts

Comments

  1. Oh shoot I missed it! My computer is dead and my charger stopped working so ya😂 Lol my face in the last one🤣❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i loved your face too. And i missed it too!! So i made it belated!

      Delete
  2. I reallllllyy cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts