My Favorite Things......

Favorite color: Pale Pink
Favorite desert: Hmm...probably macarons or madeleines!
Hobbies: Ballet mainly, and cooking. and blogging 
Favorite day of the week: Monday = BALLET!
Fav blog: All that glitters RIGHT HERE!
Fav book: Grace, Gold, and Glory (Gabby douglas)
Fav animal: This might sound really weird but i love...sloths
Fav place: Great Wolf Lodge
Peace out.
So my dream situation would probably be like this:
I am a pale pink sloth and it is Monday.I am at the great wolf reading well doing ballet. Oh,and did a mention i am eating an coconut passion fruit macaron? Ha,Ha. I should wright a book about that. JK. Okay, totally JK.

Comments

  1. I love sloths too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE SOOO CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and that 'cassie clarke' is my aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts